INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Friday 16 April 2010

Max Attenborough: Photographer

It's Friday and I have a lot of things to do today for an onsite meeting tomorrow, and so I'm going to be a little lazy here and allow the immensely talented photographer Max Attenborough to do my work for me - aren't these great? I'd love to know who the stylist was on this shoot - if you know, please do tell

I know the last photograph seems a little out of place but I wanted to throw it in if only to show you how lovely different shades of green look when layered up together. (I keep meaning to talk about this - will do a blog post soon!)

Have a lovely weekend, wherever you are.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, I love the first two...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo. The glass jar with the flowers and metal cap are lovely and look like spring.

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig