INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Friday 3 December 2010

mydeco: love design inside out


read the full mydeco interview here

It has been a pretty exciting week, so far. First off, my interview with mydeco was published on Wednesday. I'm a big fan of their website - it's easy to use, making good design accessible to all and so, of course I was delighted to be approached by them.

What makes mydeco stand out from the competition are it's people and, from my experience, it's clear that they employ the best. As a business they are so on it when it comes to social media (which is hardly surprising once you know who's behind it: Brent Hoberman and Martha Lane Fox of lastminute.com fame, working alongside design heavyweights such as Philippe Starck and Kelly Hoppen). 

But did you know that their entire design team write daily blogs for their site? They do - and they're good! Clearly, mydeco love design from the inside out. Here are just two of my favourites: Ellie's blog &; Daniel's blog. 

I'll fill you on the rest of the exciting news over the weekend - it's too much for one post and I have an intimidating 'To Do...' list staring right at me. Happy Friday, everyone!

Oh, and if you're on Facebook, and you fancy it, I'd be thrilled if you'd join me over there, too...

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations Heather and well deserved. I particularly like how the article reads: 'are you looking for an Interior Designer who won't use your house as a canvas for their own (questionable) sense of style' I witness this all too often in design.

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig