INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Thursday 3 January 2013

like a hummingbird...

 

                                                                      simply san-juan 

To the frequent flyers of my blog: you may have noticed, a certain quiet around this part of the woods. I took a break from blogging, whilst I spent time completing projects, traveling abroad and meeting new friends. And now, I'm back, with a new face. I hope you like it...

With 2012 landing nicely on its feet. I am so thrilled to share with you that, in the next few months, we're going to be launching my first boutique range of furniture - all handmade, in London, using 200 year upholstery techniques. This is a long-held dream of mine, and I cannot wait to share more with you - and it's going to be launched in a surprising way...

What is your news? Please, tell me, how have you been and what are you looking forward to?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. looking forward to it, Heather! congrats, and Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow heather. a post AND exciting news. I'll keep an eye out for more updates
    (I'm a slacker these days and haven't posted in ages either). Oh well .. onwards & upwards for 2013 for you .. cheers, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! can't wait or see it:) and i love the quote from your last post....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! 2013... sounds like it's gonna be a great year! I look forward to seeing more. BTW, Ira's quote on your previous post is magic! So so true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a warm welcome - thank you, Ladies! Yes, I will be posting updates on the range as well as other pretty little things...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I can't wait to see your designs. Brilliant news x

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig